- Can turn any business model into a delightful experience and powerful brand.
- Helps create products and services customers desire.
- Uses a four stage process: Discover » Design » Refine » Deliver to create wholistic experiences.
- Gather insights and inspiration for the project.
- Immerse the team in the problem space; the users, the tasks, the context, the competition, and the technology.
- Conduct research and analysis for deep understanding of the customer, their behaviors, beliefs, and expectations.
- Ethnographic field research (observations, interviews, contextual inquiry)
- Research interpertation and analysis (affinity diagraming, personas, use cases, workflow models)
- Conceptualization (sketches, conceptual models)
- Human factors and ergonomics research
- Design reviews (heuristic evaluations)
- Competitive experience analysis
- The magic starts as great concepts become visual.
- Generate numerous concepts that provide a vision which stakeholders can grasp and feed into.
- Brainstorming, innovation, and invention
- Interaction and user interface design
- Web and information architecture
- Industrial design and product design
- Mockups, sketches, and prototypes (low to high fidelity)
- Branding, visual, and corporate identity
- Work closely with the team to ensure solutions account for the technical constraints, market considerations, and end user requirements.
- Ensure that final design is buildable, sellable, and usable.
- User interface specifications
- Graphic design, illustration
- Industrial design, 3D visualization, CAD, and materials selection
- User testing including usability evaluation and reporting
- Accessibility and 508 compliance
- Build and validate. Follow through with teams to solve issues that come up during implementation.
- Final user interface specification or style guide
- Implementation ready graphic resources
- Motion graphics, videography, photography
- Development and coding